Upcycled Ladder Shelves And Creative Ideas
Upcycled ladder shelves are shelves made from repurposed ladders.
They are a creative and sustainable storage solution, as they give new life to an older item that may have otherwise been discarded. Upcycled ladder shelves can be made from wooden or metal ladders and can be used to store books, plants, decorative items, and other household items.
Here are some decor ideas for ladder shelves:
- Use the shelves to display a variety of plants, creating a green wall in your home.
- Use the ladder shelves to store books, creating a functional and stylish bookshelf.
Display decorative items:
- Use the shelves to showcase decorative items such as picture frames, vases, and figurines.
- In the kitchen, use the ladder shelves to store dishes, spices, and cooking utensils.
- In the bathroom, use the ladder shelves to store towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
- Use the ladder shelves as a catch-all for keys, mail, and other items in the entryway.
- Hang artwork or family photos on the shelves, creating a unique and personal wall display.
- In the bedroom, use the ladder shelves to store clothing, shoes, and other personal items.
Living room storage:
- Use the ladder shelves in the living room to store books, magazines, and other items.
- In the office, use the ladder shelves to store books, files, and office supplies.
The unique design of an upcycled ladder shelf can add character and charm to any room, and can be a conversation starter due to its unique history.