DIY Pallet Coffee Table with Wheels
A pallet coffee table with wheels is a unique and functional piece of furniture that can be made easily with a few basic tools and materials. The process involves taking a wooden pallet, sanding it down, attaching caster wheels to the bottom, and optionally adding paint or stain for a finished look. This type of coffee table is often chosen for its rustic and industrial aesthetic, and its portability, as the wheels make it easy to move around.
To make a pallet coffee table with wheels, you will need:
- 1 pallet
- 4 caster wheels
- Paint or stain (optional)
- Screws or nails
- A saw
- A drill
- A measuring tape
- A screwdriver or hammer
- Sand down the pallet to remove any rough edges or splinters.
- Apply paint or stain to the pallet, if desired.
- Measure and mark the location for the wheels on the bottom of the pallet.
- Drill or screw in the caster wheels to the marked locations.
- Place the pallet on top of the wheels to make sure they are securely attached and the table can roll.
- Your pallet coffee table with wheels is now complete!
When working with pallets, it is important to ensure they have not been treated with chemicals that may be hazardous to your health.